Megasquirt DIYPNP ECU’s
The Megasquirt DIYPNP is a ‘Plug and Play’ Engine Management System. It is made up of three main pieces that allow for an incredibly flexible and modular system for building a plug-n-play Electronic Control Unit (ECU) for a plethora of vehicles, including :-
Audi, BMW, Ford, Honda, Hyundai, Isuzu, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Porsche, Subaru, Suzuki and Toyota.
BLiNK Motorsport can utilise the Megasquirt DIYPNP ECU in our Mazda MX5 Optimized™ Power Packages and we consider ourselves experts in supply, build, fit, configuration and mapping of this versatile ECU.
Many other Mapping or Tuning Companies are afraid to touch the Megasquirt ECU as it can be considered too ‘home brew’ with too many ‘configurations’ to be worked on effectively.
Here a BLiNK Motorsport, we relish the challenge of dealing with this ECU and can certainly help out with any installation, configuration and mapping.
Features of the Megasquirt DIYPNP ECU include :-
- OEM ECU Connector to plug right into the factory harness!
- Speed Density, Alpha-N and Hybrid Alpha-N (both SD and A-N algorithms hybridized) Supported
- 2 Ignition Inputs (for dual wheel ignitions)
- 4 Spark Outputs (Up to 4 Cylinder Coil On Plug, up to 8 Cylinder Wasted Spark)
- Rotary Ignition Support
- Enhanced Acceleration Enrichment (EAE)
- Boost Control
- Knock Control
- Launch Control
- Flat Shift
- Tachometer Output
- Fully Adjustable Rev Limiter
- Table Switching
- 4 General Purpose Outputs
- 4 General Purpose Inputs (2 analogue, 2 digital)
- Support for Flex Fuel
- Optional Realtime Baro Correction
- Closed Loop O2 Correction
- Proto Area to add your own customizations
….and a whole lot more!
Fully built ECU for Mazda Mk1 MX5 (1600 or 1800) with a base map : from £475+vat
PLX Wideband Lambda Sensor
The PLX Lambda cable and Bosch sensor is a complete wideband controller system. It features digital input, output, and 2 user programmable analog outputs
BLiNK Motorsport can supply the PLX system for £150+vat