Our Mazda MX5 Optimized™ ‘Stage 1’ Power Package is specifically for the Mazda 1600cc and 1800cc engines whether fitted to an MX5, Westfield or other vehicle.
It provides significant power and torques increases, up to approximately 145 flywheel bhp (1600cc) and 160 flywheel bhp (1800cc). (N.B. Power figures are dependent on condition of engine, type of exhaust manifold installed, etc.)
What do you get?
- BLiNK Optimized™ Cylinder Head
- Reground Piper Cams (Fast Road Spec)
- Megasquirt DIYPNP fully mappable ECU with base map (to get you running) pre-programmed
- Innovate LC-2 Wide Band Lambda Sensor Kit (or equivalent)
- Genuine Mazda MX5 Head Gasket
- 2 x Mazda Camshaft Oil Seals
- Cylinder Head Assembly Instructions
Price for the package is £1450+vat (including postage)
Air Flow Meter (1.6)/Mass Airflow Meter (1.8) Delete Kit (includes GM Inlet Air Temperature Sensor, Cone Air Filter with heat shield and fittings)
AFM/MAF Delete Kit : £100+vat
What do we need from you?
Mazda Cylinder Head (1600cc or 1800cc), including valves, springs, spring seats, lifters, collets, cams and cam caps
What do you need to do once fitted?
Vehicle needs to be mapped on a rolling road/hub dyno
BLiNK can map your vehicle on our DynaPack Hub Dyno from £150+vat
BLiNK Fitting and Mapping Service
BLiNK can supply the kit, fit and map your vehicle for £1850+vat
Turn round time
Expected delivery of a BLiNK Optimized™ Package (kit) from receipt of customer unit is 4 weeks.